Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > ANYONE ELSE AUTEL NOT HOLD A CHARGE
ANYONE ELSE AUTEL NOT HOLD A CHARGE

2070 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2016-05-17 10:31:33

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    bmwwindout
    2016-05-09 20:50:17
       I have to keep my autel plugged in at all times or else it will die. Has anyone got a new battery or taken it apart to replace the battery? can you even buy a new battery for it? 

or if i can get the autel interface off of the tablet and put it on another tablet that would be great.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-05-12 08:09:25 (Reply to:bmwwindout)

I checked your device was purchased from Autel US. May I suggest you contact ussupport@autel.com to get the battery replaced?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-05-15 14:41:33 (Reply to:Support02)

What about the hundreds of other people who have bought Maxi Sys Tablets direct from  dealers based in China? From what I suspect Autel USA  probably require the serial # and may  tell you they can't help you if the Serial # of a unit you bought does not come up on a USA Distributor sold units. We want  an economical do it  our self option(at our own risk) to be able to buy the exact correct replacement internal batteries for our tablets at a reasonable price someplace here in the USA that always stocks them and sells them with no questions asked, or I  would just consider the tablets non serviceable junk after a few years.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-05-17 10:31:33 (Reply to:witsend)

Thanks for your suggestion.

If the device is within warranty, customer can contact the seller directly to return for reparing at free of charge.
    And also we are considerting to make a video to show how to replace the battery by customer themselves. You can also contact your dealer to check whether can purchase battery. As I know, battery is dangerous article and usually it is not allowed to be delivered by express.
  Total1 Pages